ideas.. (what I get from watching movies)  

Thursday, April 15

Is there any woman in the world who does not want to be wed to his so loved man, while wearing her so loved WEDDING GOWN? haha (what movies can put to your mind). I just watched Bridal Wars, and it gave me mixed feelings --- missing my super close friend, longing for love and some family-related feelings that I don't even understand and wouldn't want to understand.













geesh.. weddings.. vera wang dresses.. will I ever get to wear you? haha



and together with another movie that I was also able to watch, I think I will be making a blog project,too. ( inspired by Julia & Julie). Not about food though, but about LOVE. (what more do you expect from my mind?haha like I could never have enough room for love ideas, thug.thug.thug.hahaha)It will be a separate blog though. (I'm excited.haha) I'll introduce it here, don't you worry. And for those who read my facebook notes, well actually these posts are posted on my blog, originally posted there, and are just linked to FB. enjoy . ;)










signing out!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button