myself talking to myself  

Saturday, May 29

time is something that you should not mess with it. On top of feelings, racism, sexism and all biases of humankind. time, unlike price of persia creatively illustrates, cannot be turned back . and this is my alter ego telling to myself to come to my senses and give importance to those that you cannot lose. you know, this includes people, love ones, ideals and yourself.


what i learned, is that it is VERY easy to give in to all the negatives. it's like nicotine and tar (well this is based on books and all sciences i took since elementary, i never am a smoker myself), you cant let go of it unless you are forced to because it has already damaged your system.


so take time, and grab time while we can.



CARPE DIEM!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 Reactions anyone?: to “ myself talking to myself